Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Trauma.

I'm listening to: You Wouldn't Answer My Calls


For those who had once encountered a certain failure or lost or tragedy, they will always have this kind of feeling.
Trauma.
Me?
Yes, I had a trauma.
A trauma in completing my work, especially assignment.
Of course. Who wouldn't feel such trauma especially after a few series of unfortunate events happened just because of assignments.

Okay, here goes my series of unfortunate events in the history of completing assignments.

First; after writing for hours and hours non-stop (okay, I'm exaggerating here), the laptop suddenly goes blank. What more if you forgot to save the work beforehand and by the time you search for the auto save version, then only you realise that you forgot to programme your laptop to auto save your work. Well, whether you like it or not, you just have to write it all again. Urgh, I hate this kind of thing.

Second; well, I guess most of us had faced this kind of thing at least once. The printer suddenly goes 'crazy' and betrays us especially when we want to print the assignment as the dateline is on the very same day. Or the next day. Oh, it is so frustrating, right? Huh, this is the last thing that I want it to happen on the day of submission.

Third; when you have put all your effort in designing things involving technology, then suddenly the system backfires you. By the time you try to restore things back and look for back-ups, pity you, you find nothing. You have no other option than having to start things from scratch. That's the hardest and the saddest part ever. 

These are the things that I encountered in my history of completing assignments. So, don't blame me for being so traumatised. 


Well, God won't test those who cannot bear it. 
He knows that I can go through all of these, that's why He chose me. 
So, I must be strong and grateful at the same time. 
Why? Because, out of many people out there, I am chosen. 
Be strong and trust Him. 
For every mishap, there is a blessing a disguise. Trust Him!


[Tahukah kamu bahawa ujian itu juga adalah salah satu bentuk tarbiyah dariNya?] 




: 6th December 2010.
: 07.20 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: For those who face any of the things above, be patient. Isn't God will always be among those who are patient? But still, next time, be prepared for the worst. Who knows what kind of things will happen. So, be prepared.