Did I tell you that I had submitted my assignment yesterday? Oh, I guess I didn't. Yes, I had submitted my assignment yesterday! Alhamdulillah, at last. Yatta~ *jumping on the bed*
However, because it was raining, I couldn't go out and disturb my friends and the big fluffy orange cat. I ended up browsing the internet and reading manga (Japanese comics) throughout the day. Heh, speaking of living too much in the virtual world, yeah, I admit, I found that virtual world is much more interesting yesterday. At least in virtual world, rain won't affect me. Ahahaha.
Unlike yesterday, it is sunny and bright today. I can go out and disturb my friends and that orange cat. But, unfortunately I don't have the mood to do so. So I guess, another venture to the other side of the virtual world then. Bye bye lovely weather. I guess I will just enjoy looking at the bright and beautiful scenery from my window. Yosh~
: I want to watch a few Japanese drama series today.
Oh, what a lovely day to be wasted but I don't care.
Lalalala~
Oh, what a lovely day to be wasted but I don't care.
Lalalala~
