I'm listening to: Timeless
Dear my dorky crybaby,
I know things were and are going to be hard for you. Life will always be hard for you, for me and for everyone, but no matter what life brings you, I hope you will be happy. You were and are still my favourite sunshine, no matter how greasy and cheesy you could get sometimes. Oh, not to forget that chunface of yours. You know what, all those dorky and cheesy things that you did are what make you, you. And by being you, you never fail to make me love you. Hey Micky, you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Micky, hey Micky. Oh, you make me question my love towards my dear mismatched eyes sometimesall of the timeand it's just so confusing. Anyway, happy birthday dear. Stay the dorky you. And please, please, please, smile always.Your smiles keep me going everyday, so please don't forget to smile. I kinda need it everyday, you see.
Especially at this exact moment.
A girl who also smiles when you smile.
: 4th June 2011.
: Today is my housemate's birthday.
Happy birthday to both of you; my dear love and my dear friend.
Best wishes all the way through.
