Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Can you smile?

And can you smile?


I couldn't help feeling a bit gloomy and sad these few days and the weather didn't help much, to begin with. I've been trying to call my mom for a couple of times already and she didn't even pick up. Maybe she's too busy or maybe it was my fault for the wrong timing but I couldn't stop myself from being sad and disappointed. I was thinking of contacting a few of my friends back in Malaysia but looking at how busy they are and how limited my phone credit is, I just sent them a few random messages.

I tried to watch a few variety shows with my mismatched eyes in it but since he's in the middle of his promotion in Japan, I couldn't get access and proper links to the shows he has been in. Oh, this is why I often reject the idea of him promoting in Japan for a very long period. I decided to watch my Gee-D for a change but something bad happened to him. To make things worst, I received a very heartbreaking news about my favourite J-pop group. Two of the members decided to leave the group! Nooooo! (T_T) Oh, as if I haven't had enough of separation and heartbreaking moments like this already. Until now, I couldn't get rid of the feeling of sadness every time I watch the old videos of five of them. Even if I kinda almost accept the fact that they are no longer together, every time I look at my mismatched eyes' smile, I couldn't stop myself from wondering whether he has moved on or he still missed the other three dorks. Oh, there must be something wrong with me, right? *sigh*

I tried to read a book given by my cousin but the story was too depressing at the beginning. Maybe as the plot develops it'll be better but I just couldn't continue reading it at that moment. I then resorted to sleeping as a way of escaping this some kind of sadness and loneliness. Then again, sleeping was not as sweet as I thought. For three days in a row, I've been having nightmares. It's not like any ordinary nightmare, it was really terrifying and disturbing. Until now, I've been having difficulties in getting myself to sleep in the dark, but thinking that dreams are only dreams, I just forced myself to sleep. Running away from it won't solve anything, right? It'll be better if I just face it on my own.

I wanted to get rid of this loneliness and sadness somewhere far away badly by spending more time with my friends, but looking at how troubled they already are with all the homework and personal problems, I just spent my days browsing through the internet aimlessly. Ahha (as if I don't have homework to do and articles to read). And from that aimless browsing, here is a list of random quotes and sentences that gave quite a deep impression on me. 

  1. The chains of bad habits are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
  2. Forgiveness might make us look weak, but for Allah, the weakest person is the one who hold hatred and anger.
  3. Everybody has their own stories. It'd be much better if we decide to fix our own mistakes first rather than judging people.
  4. A person who has the ability of making another person smile is special.
  5. When someone tells you about their problems, it doesn't mean they complain. It means they trust you.
  6. Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart.
  7. If you think you're strong, try to wake up at Fajr.
  8. The quieter you are, the more you are able to hear.
  9. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
  10. Before you complain about your untidy house think of the people living in the streets.
  11. Pray. Because Allah always listens.


It's time to be positive, people. Positive! It's too gloomy to be gloomy. Positive!



: 11th October 2011.
: 5.55 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: You can be standing in a crowd of people and still be alone.