Alhamdulillah, praise be upon Allah, for I am already here, safe and sound in my old college. I have one more year here, insyaAllah, and throughout this one year, I will definitely need a lot of prayers, warm hugs and smiles from all of you. Yes, you. To be honest, this is the first time I am able to go online. Well, the internet connection here is rather slow and erm, well, how should I put this nicely...erm, rather patience-testing kind of thing.
It's rather lonely to be staying with a total stranger, in comparison with friends of five years. Oh yeah, happy 5th anniversary dear friends. You know who you are. Wow, five years. Five freaking years. How can I not be lonely and incomplete without you guys here with me, at this very moment. Why, why are we in different blocks? Whyyyyyyyyyy? Okay, get a grip please. I miss you guys. I miss the times we spent together. Both here in the same college long time ago and in the U.K. Oh, and I miss those friends far away at East Malaysia. Guys, do you miss me? Please say you do. I know I haven't been able to spend much time and create a lot of memories with you guys, but please say I mean something in your life, please. Okay, why do I sound so desperate? Ahha. A ha ha haa.
Okay. I'm homesick. Oh well, I know you guys too. Maybe that's why I just couldn't eat that much. Dear you, sorry for bothering you with my text messages, saying nonsense things and complaining my loss of appetite just like a baby. Maybe because of homesick, just like you said. But, honestly, I haven't eaten that much since my homecoming a month ago. So, is it really homesick that makes me like this? Maybe not. Oh gosh, I don't know. Maybe I should just watch the Japanese drama series just to fight this feeling off. Oh, I don't know. I just, don't know. Maybe I feel too many, way too many. Maybe. Maybe that's why I just can't properly feel the food. Maybe. Oh well, maybe I'm just going crazy. Figuratively. I hope not literally. Please, do pray for me. Thank you.
: 16th July 2012.
: 09.13 p.m.
: Malaysia.
: I feel a bit relieved, being able to write something down here.