Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Larger than life.

Kau terima apa adaku [Cinta Bersatu, Liyana Jasmay]

It has been quite a while, hasn't it? I hope you are doing fine there. Me? Alhamdulillah, I am fine. You know what, I went to Jengka, Pahang last Saturday. Wohoo, it was a long journey. Tiring, but it was worth it. One of my friends got married. Oh, you don't know how I felt knowing that she is now someone's wife. I pray that she will always be blessed by Him. Dear Penggemar Biru Bayi, you deserve all the happiness dear :)
People around me started to question that one BIG question. When are we gonna get married? When are YOU gonna get married? Well, that you is referring to me, in case you don't know. Ahha. What a question. Honestly, I just don't know. Marriage is not a picnic. It's not easy to make a decision to get married. A lot of things need to be considered. Oh, I just don't know. God has the answer, I shall say. I guess, prayers will do for now. Let us pray for the best. If it's time, then be it. If it's not, then be it.
Holidays are going to end pretty soon. Can I stop the time? Days passed real quick these days. Maybe due to my hectic days, or maybe because I had so many things to do in so little time. I have been learning to drive cars automatically. Hey, don't laugh at me. It's easier learning manual okay. Oh gosh, you might throw a pillow at me. But really, I found that driving cars manually is much more enjoyable. At least I can use both feet, ahha. Tak munasabah punya alasan. And...after a few nights driving with my mom as the driving sifu and my siblings as the driving evaluators, alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah, I made it. I finally made it! Yehuuuuuu. I don't know what's gotten into me but up until recently, I found that driving is fun. However, that doesn't mean I like to be a driver okay. Ahhahha, it's just I love to go around and discover places on my own. Hey, you just don't know how many times I got lost in my own state. Huuuh. You just name it. I drove till palm oil plantation, I drove till the narrow roads at the paddy field, I drove till the entrance to the bridge, I drove in a big, head-spinning traffic jam, ohhhh what a failure in directions I am. Heh. My advice is, next time before you wanna drive, please, please and please, get your direction right. Or else...
Now, let me say a word, or a few words about my cats. They are cute, I love them so much, but hey Tompok, please don't scratch that! Hey you little kittens, please don't poop anywhere you like. Hey hey, stop. Don't you ever get near to all those fried fish. Stop! My cats? They are lovable I assure you. But. Let me repeat that. But, no matter what, they are worth the patience. They are. 

......................................

“It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season–like all the other seasons–is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but also to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them.” 
–Lemony Snicket


: 4th December 2012.
: 08.55 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I know you are somewhere out there. Hope to meet you soon :)