Monday, 25 February 2013

White T-shirt. White= Shiro.

Ready, Steady, Go [L'Arc En Ciel]


Alert: 
Only those who watch Japanese shows are encouraged to continue reading this post. If not, please scroll down.





Hello otakus, 
It's been a while since we last talked about Japanese drama, J-rock bands, anime OST, anime series, manga and games. For your information, I watched GANTZ live-action movie last week. To tell you the truth, I think that Kazunari Ninomiya's face is too cute to be Kurono. But never mind, at least his cute face makes me watched the whole two movies despite the blood, the gruesome killings and the ugly looking suit. Well, that's live action for you. I think I better stop comparing manga and live action or else...disappointment will arise. Stop comparing. Just stop comparing.
By the way, I watched this KAT-TUN variety show because I felt like to. I never really follow KAT-TUN, but I kinda have a soft spot for Kamenashi Kazuya and Akanishi Jin. But after watching the episode above, I started to pay more attention to Nakamaru. He has that pitiful look despite his cheeky smiles. Muka kesian orang kata ahhaha. Oh yeah, I had watched this episode when I was in the U.K. My friend's friend in Birmingham showed this to us and when I watched this again last night, the white winter memories came flooding in. How I miss winter. 


: 25th February 2013.
: 10.50 p.m.
: Kelantan, Malaysia.
: One of my dear friends posted an anime OST on my Facebook wall.