The party don't start till I walk in
Do you ever just feel so awkward when you buy something and pay in cash and the cashier gives you the change back but you take a few seconds to put the money in your wallet and you can feel the world is judging you from afar.
Have you ever felt so much embarrassed when you overtake the person you find cute and suddenly your engine car stop and there you are in the middle of the road struggling to start the engine but you forget that your car is manual and you have to free the gear first and start the engine then only change to gear 1 but heyy the cute person's car is just behind you.
If you can’t handle me when I’m at my tsundere you don’t deserve me at my kawaii.
Have you ever caught someone staring at you and wondered what they’re thinking about like if it’s something positive or negative if it’s a passing thought or a long internal string of things if they’re even thinking about you at all or you just happen to be in the line of sight while their mind drifts off about something completely unrelated.
................................
Person 1: I can draw really well
Person 2: I'm really athletic
Person 3: I write really well
Person 4: I'm gorgeous
Person 5: I'm hilarious and likable
Person 6: I can dance really well
Me: I can breathe
Me: *chokes*
: 10th March 2013.
: 11.05 p.m.
: Kelantan, Malaysia.
: Just a random conversation with a random person. Or two?