Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Randomness to the max.

Everytime I breathe I feel brand new






"It's okay to be silly, sometimes."

"I shed a few tears the moment I reached the top."
(Mr. Tall Lecturer, 23rd April 2013)

...........................

This whole practicum period is about to end soon. My feelings? I don't know. But one thing I know, I surely will miss this whole practicum moments, be it stressful, or happy.  
My students? They will occupy a big space in my heart, for they are my first bunch of students; no matter how naughty or childish they are. 
Oh, can't believe I'm saying all this. Better stop before things getting more emotional. Ahha.

...........................

"I heard you did the selca thingy with someone, Mr. Tall Lecturer." 
"Oh, like this?" (while getting the camera out and direct it at our faces) 
"Here? Now? Oh well, why not."



: 23rd April 2013.
: 11.30 p.m.
: Kelantan, Malaysia.
: "I believe I can fly", said the fat cat. Hey, nothing is impossible!