Saturday, 3 August 2013

Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me.





Most people live their lives with expectations to meet.
A lot of expectations.
To be smart, to be well-mannered, to be all-rounded, to be beautiful, to be talented, 
To be what society thinks the best. 
These expectations tire people out most of the time.
These expectations make people do not appreciate themselves,
and people around them. 
Sometimes, I do not appreciate myself.
Not sometimes, most of the time.
You too, I believe. 
Sorry if I am to be too dependent.
Sorry if I am to be not confident.
Sorry if I am to be not what you think. 
But please tell me that you love me
for who I really am;
not for who I am supposed to be.


: 3rd August 2013.
: 08.15 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: Even though that girl is not that fair 
(most people nowadays think fairer people are beautiful)
I still think she is beautiful in her own way.