[I'm In Love, Narsha]
This month highlights:
- Went to Alor Setar for err a mini reunion, shall I say?
- School on Saturdays yeaaaaahhhhh.
- One of my students passed away on the day my brother broke his ulna and radius bones.
- Drove to Perlis alone to and fro.
- The most rewarding food after a long school day = apam balik. Irresistibly delicious!
- Almost being hit by a bus. The bus didn't stop at a T-junction. Great.
- Discovered two new shorter routes to the school. Can afford to start the journey a bit late.
- Saw a salmon and remembered the salmon dishes cooked by dear friends.
- Watched a show featured in Paris and suddenly thought of the word ice in French.
- One of my students ate nasi lemak during my lesson.
- Saw the word 'Interlaken' and dreamt about the place during sleep.
- In charge of the gate three times for a week and everytime I went to carry out my duty, the Principal was there.
- Tried kerang rebus after quite some time.
- Being the driver, the cook, the cats' poop cleaner and the parents for three days and it was extremely tough. Every single day I prayed so that my mom and dad would come back soon.
- Joked about owning a Volkswagen Golf GTI and the students believed it. They thought I was joking when I said I was joking about owning one.
- Cuddling the cats was the best therapy after a long day.
- Currently following a long-forgotten reality show for the cute yet always bickering couple.
................................
After quite some time, I missed the U.K.
Not exactly the place because it is never the same now, but the moments I once had there.
I wonder if the empty jar is still in the lake behind the houses in our student village.
Not exactly the place because it is never the same now, but the moments I once had there.
I wonder if the empty jar is still in the lake behind the houses in our student village.
: 26th September 2013.
: 11.00 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: My otaku self is starting to come out after a while.