Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Unexpected call.




I received an unexpected call from my mom.
"Abah had an accident," she said.

And there I was, staring blankly ahead with countless thoughts and scenario in my head.

"Quick everyone, we have to go and fetch mom from her office and speed to the hospital."

........................

The perks of being the eldest sister in the family.

........................

I am grateful to Allah that it is nothing fatal.
I am grateful to Allah despite everything, we are there for each other.
I am grateful to Allah my mom and I could drive (safely) despite the mix of emotions we had.
I am grateful to Allah that my dear Abah is doing fine.
I am grateful to Allah for the prayers and support from my dear friends.


Another lesson to be grateful, dear self.


: 26th March 2014.
: 11.29 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I feel like crying right now.