[Violin played]
"How often have I said to you that
when you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains,
however improbable,
must be the truth?"
[The Sign of Four, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle]
.........................
Since I was in my early teenage years, I have been a fan to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. I love the adventures that this fictional 'consulting detective' had with his best friend, Dr Watson. I still remember how excited I was upon finding the books of this Holmes. At that time, I was more than willing to cycle for quite a distance just to go to a not-so-near library and read all the books. Not just that. I even had a notebook to write the synopsis of all the adventures. I wrote the year of each case and I even tried to decipher the codes that are featured in the adventures. Oh, how extremely obsessed I was with this detective stories.
And unfortunately, though people said that through time such obsession will fade away, in my case, it didn't. One fine day, while I was wandering in the land of Tumblr, I found a few screencaps of a BBC drama series entitled 'Sherlock'. To tell you the truth, upon knowing the existence of this drama series, I had tried my best to stay away from this Sherlock. You know, I don't really prefer watching drama series which are adapted from books or novels but hey, curiosity finally gets the best of me. I watched this drama series like two weeks ago and here I am, totally in love with it.
Why, why on earth did they ever think of doing this type of drama series? Whyyyyy? Oh, I fall in love with Sherlock again and again.
...........................
There is this one person whose randomness I can't comprehend.
: 20th April 2014.
: 10.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Oh my, one more episode and tadaaaa...
I have watched all three seasons of Sherlock.
