Saturday, 5 March 2016

The melody lingers on.

Show me the meaning of being lonely [Backstreetboys]


"It's not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts." 
[22: 46]
.....................
I don't know why but recently I don't have appetite to eat. It's not that I didn't eat but rather I didn't look forward to eating just like how I used to. People around me keep saying that it's because of tiredness and because I have too many things on my mind; which is quite right, I think. I guess rather than having troubles to sleep, I am having more troubles getting myself to eat properly.
Realising this, yesterday, I took some time off from watching movies and anything online for an hour just to sort out what is bothering me. Unfortunately, sorting it out doesn't mean it is resolved, but I have come to a realisation that I should rearrange my day-to-day schedule. If not, I will feel like a drag if I don't rearrange it any sooner. 
So, today, despite the fact that I went to bed a bit later than usual last night, I woke up early and drank a cup of honey drink. A good day begins with a good breakfast they said, so yeahhh, I had fruits for breakfast yesterday. It was not that filling but I managed. I did a few minutes of stretching after that because I feel like my body has been screaming for a proper exercise since forever. Here, I don't have the opportunity to exercise properly so I guess I should incorporate a little bit of stretching at least 10 minutes a day. I don't aim for the body of a model (obviously), I just wanna feel healthy because for the past two months in school, I find myself to be yawning every single morning. Not that I don't get enough sleep, I believe it's because my body is kinda not awake? Oh, whatever. At least I am doing good for my own body. You should, too :)
Emotion wise, I have been in a rollercoaster of emotions since the beginning of the year. For those who are close to me, they will know what I am talking about. But one thing for sure, this year, I feel like I am easy to get angry at certain things. This is bad, seriously. It's like I am running out of patience; especially to students. Never in my history of teaching I would bring a cane into class, but man, this time I did, in that one particular class. I have tried giving my attention and love but no, it didn't work out. So, I brought a cane. And it worked out. But I shouldn't misuse it, I feel. Now, I am figuring how should I treat them and make them love learning with me just because they want to learn, not because they are scared of me. Please tell me how if you happen to know. Don't say I need to give them more sweets because they need to learn to love learning not for the sake of the sweets. And plus, the economy is bad now. I need to save money.
And for dear you, I hope your days are good despite the lack of interaction between us. I might not show you what your presence means to me, but I do miss you at times. I don't want to be clingy by keep sending texts whatsoever (because I myself feel suffocated if people keep sending messages) but I pray for both your well-being and for your bright future. One day, God willing, I hope to see you. With that being said, I do look forward to know what you are up to every day. Meanwhile, take a good care of yourself. Eat properly. 
..................


This is my girl crush (with her boyfriend at the back)
She's one of the reasons why I am trying to incorporate good habits in my life (ahha over).
Arghhhh how can you be so cute and gorgeous at the same time? 

.....................

"Trust yourself. You've survived a lot, and you'll survive whatever is coming."


: 5th March 2016.
: 11.40 a.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I was so happy knowing that all my Physics students passed their paper.
Even so, half of my English students failed. I just don't know what to say.