Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Honestly, I miss...you?

How can I love you [Kim Junsu]
Sometimes it’s not the hardships and trials in your life that make you realize how low your imaan has been and how desperately you need Allah and need to return to Him. 
Sometimes, it’s the blessings. Sometimes it’s the outpour of blessings. Sometimes you just look around you and nothing has changed really but you look around and you fall to your knees thinking, I don’t deserve this. How merciful is your Rabb that you can go on this spiral of heedless sins and yet Allah holds back from taking it all away.
Pay attention. Be mindful of your time. 
The best way to show your gratefulness is through obedience and remembrance.
[taken from hakunamatata.tumblr.com]

.......................


Me: I think so. I don't know.

.....................

: 28th September 2016.
: 10.40 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: One of my dear friends told me that I should not keep things inside
and pretend that I am okay when I am not.
I am learning to share my messy, complicated thoughts.
I hope it is not too burdening to you.
And I hope you can share yours too.