Bagi semua yang dirancang tak kesampaian,
yakinlah Allah sedang menyimpan sesuatu yang lebih berharga
untuk dihadiahkan di hari kemudian.
Kita merancang dengan cita-cita,
Allah selamanya merancang dengan cinta.
...............................
If Allah brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
...............................
If you ask me what do I feel right now, trust me, I don't even know what do I really feel. It's like, oh well, how should I put it, erm it's like you are waiting for a trip to a place you've been dreaming of and the day for the trip is finally around the corner. You are so excited to go, but at the same time you are busy with the preparation. You are spending your time checking the places to go, you are booking your accommodation, you are google-ing for the places to eat, you are reading reviews of the places, you are trying hard to save the money, you are making sure all the tickets are there, fuhh the list goes on and on. At times, suddenly you feel nervous and scared of all kind of bad things that might happen. That is why when you ask me what do I feel, I just don't know what to feel and what to say.
Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, things won't go smoothly without the help of many beautiful souls in my life. Oh, what did I do to deserve them all. And when a few of my friends told me that they would come to my important day even though they are from Penang, I just couldn't thank them enough. I'm more than touched for their willingness to drive all the way and spend a night in Malacca just for my day. Only Allah can repay all of you. And, may Allah grant all of you all the happiness you deserve.
As for now, let me take my time with all the sports stuff in the school. These days are getting hotter and hotter. Fuhh, I'm pretty sure I will get sunburn sooner or later. Oh well, never mind. As long as all my beloved ones are happy and healthy when the day comes, I will be more than happy.
Please pray for me, okay?
: 28th February 2018.
: Malacca, Malaysia.
: Let's hope that the Sports Day will over soon.