There are many types of sacrifice in this world. Whatever it is, sacrifice requires a lot of courage, strong will and patience. Without all of these, one cannot fully sacrifice oneself for anything or everything. Hehe, actually I've been watching an anime series entitled 'Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion' and a Japanese drama entitled 'Shotgun Marriage', erm yup, two at a time, erm, recently. Both touch a lot on sacrifice. Yeah, sacrifice is not easy. But, if you're willing to sacrifice anything for the one that you loved, no matter how pain it is, it will eventually become a sweet pain in the end. That's the beauty of sacrifice. But, first, please make sure what you sacrifice for is worthy enough. Don't simply sacrifice over trivial and stupid things, it's just not worth it. Believe me, it's not.
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion.
This episode made me cry so hard. Why did Lelouch has to suffer all by himself? Wuuu~
This episode made me cry so hard. Why did Lelouch has to suffer all by himself? Wuuu~
'Shotgun Marriage' starring Yutaka Takenouchi and Kyoko Hirosue.
All these things revolving sacrifice make me ponder on this one thing. Sungguh hebat kan pengorbanan Nabi Ibrahim dan Nabi Ismail?
: 16th April 2010.
: 06.07 a.m.
: 06.07 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I know I shouldn't watch any of these because I have an assignment to complete, but never mind.
Too preoccupied with assignment is not good for my brain isn't it? I need to rest and relax for a while.
By the way, I've actually finished watching these two series long before,
but since it's an assignment period, I ended up watching all those old series back. Hahaha.
Too preoccupied with assignment is not good for my brain isn't it? I need to rest and relax for a while.
By the way, I've actually finished watching these two series long before,
but since it's an assignment period, I ended up watching all those old series back. Hahaha.

