Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Self-reboot!


Oh no, my whole system is breaking down. Yes, my whole system. From the brain cells to the nerve system until the joints and muscles. They are all almost in the stage of not functioning. Even my heart is becoming numb and the state of my spirit is pending. Oh God, please save me. I tried hard to sort out my system errors and I've been defragmenting the whole system just now. Maintenance takes quite a long time I'm afraid. Oh, what a weak self-system I have. I can't do nothing as the new me isn't sold anywhere else. I can just repair my system and find a better software to keep it functioning well. My brain cannot function well and my muscles just won't move. And it's all because of that incurable virus which most of us known as 'L.A.Z.Y'. Arghhh! I need to reboot myself! Please, let my system function before it's too late. 

I'm getting sleepier minute by minute. Oh, don't hibernate yet. Please. 
Oh my, I need to restart my system now.


"Ketahuilah di dalam jasad itu ada segumpal darah, sekiranya ia baik maka baiklah seluruh jasad, sekiranya ia buruk, maka buruklah seluruh jasad, ketahuilah bahawa ia adalah Qalb (hati)” [Hadith Riwayat Bukhari dan Muslim.]

Duhai diri, bangkitlah! Bangkitlah dari lenamu. Tidakkah kau sedar, perjuanganmu masih panjang. Ayuh, bangun!



: 12th April 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: In the name of God, let us begin! Oh dear self, let's get started! 
Don't let time pass by doing nothing. You see, it won't come back.