"I don't know why, but no matter what he does, even though it is what I like, I just couldn't accept it!"
"I know what your problem is. It is not that you don't like the things that he does, you actually don't like him to do it. If it is somebody else, I guess it won't be a problem at all, isn't it?", she deduced.
...........
Deep in my heart, I agreed. Well, what I'm about to say is maybe not related to the dialogues above but yeah, I guess what's in the heart determines what one's action and decision are. Everything that one does, reflects what one has in one's heart and mind. Because, no matter how happy one might look or claim, if one just doesn't like it, it will eventually show. Even it is not shown on one's face, one's actions are enough to do the talking. But alas, not all of us have the 'senses' and 'eyes' that are sensitive enough to detect one's true feelings. People often say, "It's common sense!", but for me, it is not as common as they claim. If it is, no one will suffer from why-they-got-no-common-sense dilemma!
By the way, I find that this sentence is very interesting; taken from one of my friends' post in Facebook:
"True love is like GHOSTS, which everybody talks about and few have seen" [La Rochefoucauld- author]
Have you find your ghost?
"GHOST?!!"
