I feel lonely.
Even though I have a lot of friends around me, I feel lonely.
Seriously.
Even though I have a lot of friends around me, I feel lonely.
Seriously.
You don't know how lonely I am.
You just don't know.
Because of the smiles that I always wear,
the "I'm okay" that I always give.
You just don't know.
After all, I'm just plain human.
Sometimes, I find it difficult to be positive.
Sometimes, I find it hard to stand strong.
I'm just plain human.
That's why I need a shoulder to lean on.
That's why I need an ear that's willing to listen.
But unfortunately, there's none.
That's why I feel lonely.
I need someone to be with me.
Even just for a while.
Be with me, without having me to tell you.
Will you?
Sorry.
I'm such a kid, right?
Just ignore me.
Sometimes, I find it difficult to be positive.
Sometimes, I find it hard to stand strong.
I'm just plain human.
That's why I need a shoulder to lean on.
That's why I need an ear that's willing to listen.
But unfortunately, there's none.
That's why I feel lonely.
I need someone to be with me.
Even just for a while.
Be with me, without having me to tell you.
Will you?
Sorry.
I'm such a kid, right?
Just ignore me.