Sunday, 6 June 2010

The silent caller.


Just hearing your beloved ones' voices are enough to throw away all your troubles and worries.


Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to hear their voices again. 
Thank you Miss Penggemar Buku (not her real name) , thank you for your call. Even though my skype microphone is not functioning well and you can't hear my voice in return, you still continue talking. It sure feels like talking to a mute person, right? Because, I do feel like I am a mute person myself! Haha.  
Now I know how hard it is without the ability to speak.
Now I understand how it feels to not be able to speak.
Have you ever thought how difficult it is without the ability to speak?
See, if one ability is taken by God, life will be so difficult.
Just imagine one day when you open your eyes, you see everything is totally pitch black!
What are you going to do?
Won't life will be very difficult for you if you can't see anything? 
So, let us be grateful for being able to see, speak and walk perfectly.
Let us always be grateful for the love and mercy that He has given to us, no matter how often we forget Him. 
Remember, there are some who are not as lucky as we are.
Thus, be grateful!

: 5th June 2010.
: Still learning to be a grateful person myself.