What is the price of trust?
Totally priceless.
It is not easy to trust someone, what more to earn their trust.
However, no matter how difficult it is to get people's trust, rebuilding a broken trust is even much more difficult than you could ever imagine.
Therefore, never ever break the trust given to you.
Once you are given the trust, forever you will have to keep it with you.
Because, if you don't, you will take forever to get people to trust you,
once again.
Still, no matter what, put your whole trust in God;
for He knows.
He always knows what is the best for us.
Trust Him.
for He knows.
He always knows what is the best for us.
Trust Him.
"I trust you."
: 08th June 2010.
: I trust you. So, if you trust me, please do so.
Believe me, once you trust me, forever I will keep that trust with me.
Because, if I were to give my trust to someone, I would really hope that they will not break it.
If they do, it will take years for me to trust them again.
Believe me, once you trust me, forever I will keep that trust with me.
Because, if I were to give my trust to someone, I would really hope that they will not break it.
If they do, it will take years for me to trust them again.
