Friday, 20 August 2010

Vanilla love.

I'm listening to: Vanilla Love 

It's the blessed month of Ramadhan now. So many things to do, so many things to achieve and so many things to catch up with. Oh, how time really flies! 
I have lots and lots of things to tell actually, but prior to time constraint and the slow internet connection plus the heavy rain for these past few days, I didn't really have the chance to write and tell about it. 
I find that 'ikan tenggiri masak asam pedas' is so freaking nice and tasty! Especially when I eat it during 'sahur'. Hehehe. 
I love words. I mean, good words. That's why recently I am more into songs with good lyrics. Nah, not sad and unhappy songs like usual. This time, I am into good and happy songs. Really. 
Going for Tarawikh prayer is so fun, especially when you go with your siblings. Hehe, my youngest sister looks so cute and innocent in her bright blue 'telekung'. Mine? Of course in pure white! 
I find that those who can recite Al-Quran and prayers very well are so gorgeous, even without looking at their faces. For me, no matter how they look like, they have the most gorgeous heart ever. Oh, I really hope that I can be as gorgeous as them! 
I love it when the cats are running behind me when I bring them their favourite fried fish. Oh yeah, my cats are so spoilt, thanks to my three younger siblings. They don't eat raw fish, they only take fried fish. Sigh. 
In terms of entertainment (in this context, I'm referring to Korean entertainment in which I am addicted to recently), I think I like variety shows more than Korean drama series. I know I'm weird. But what does it have to do with you? Ah, why did I even bother to tell in the first place? (Inner-conflict a.k.a intrapersonal conflict
Do you know how many tigers are left now? 
Sometimes I feel that certain video clips nowadays tend to stray away from the real message of the songs. The fans tend to acknowledge the songs based on the video clips more than the lyrics, thus, making me wonder, what is actually the real value and meaning of a song. 
I think I worry too much about little things. 
Love that can't be together is also known as love. 
Famous people are normal people like us. It is just in terms of achievement that we differ from each other. 
Internet can be dangerously hazardous and addictive if one doesn't know how to control oneself in using it. 
I prefer calling more than sending SMS. It's because, sometimes, reading the text on your own might be different from what the person is trying to tell. And yeah, because of the space limit too. 
I have the habit of keep playing the same song over and over again throughout the day until I am bored listening to it. So, bear with it. 
I just knew yesterday that 'selca' which is often used in Korean entertainment industry is a short term for 'self-camera'. 
Oh yeah, even if I always mention about my 'crush' and 'love' towards any artists or public figures, it doesn't mean I idolised them. I only like their good traits and determination. It is not wrong to like other people's good characteristics and traits, right? 
Procrastination is sure leading to destruction. This applies to me only, because I have two big pails of clothes waiting to be hung now. 
Too many things to do at home, yet I am wasting my time writing this and downloading more videos. Oh, speaking of wasting time.


: 20th August 2010.
: 11.02 a.m. (Malaysia)
: Out to do chores now. Happy~