...only by watching animals, which in my case is, watching my cats, you won't really feel how time flies.
Seriously, these days, I found that no matter how long I watched them playing with each other, sleeping, eating, running and even chasing after my little brother's ping pong ball, I wouldn't even feel bored doing that. No matter what I do, I would surely tend to spend my leisure time watching them again and again. Honestly, I am not an animal lover, but hey, I really love my cats! Besides, shouldn't we love them all the same as they are also God's creation?
I love doing this to my cats! Kekeke.
: 21st August 2010.
: 07.25 a.m. (Malaysia)
: I love my cats. Really!
Oh, forgot to mention this, in case you are wondering, 'kekeke' is the Koreans' way of writing 'hehehe'.
Oh, forgot to mention this, in case you are wondering, 'kekeke' is the Koreans' way of writing 'hehehe'.
