Thursday, 16 September 2010

Up and down.

I'm listening to: Selamat Hari Raya




First of all, I want to wish Happy Eid Mubarak for all. Selamat Hari Raya dan maaf zahir batin~



Alhamdulillah. Praise be upon God. Today is officially the second day I'm here in Plymouth after almost two months spending my summer break in Malaysia. Long journey, heavy luggage and mixed emotions. Only God and those who were in the same flight with me knew what we had been through. 
Travelling is not a picnic. It definitely isn't. Of course it isn't a picnic, especially when you have to carry and drag all those heavy luggage on your own and chasing the train at the same time. Most of our luggage was so heavy; approximately between 23 kg to 32 kg. So damn heavy! Wow, seriously until now I can't really believe how we successfully made it all the way here. Oh, did I tell you it was raining at that time and we had to climb so many stairs with all those heavy luggage? Ah, and on top of that, we also missed our train.
What a journey, isn't it? But thank goodness, we managed to overcome all of that. And do you know how we did that? Teamwork! So here, I want to take this opportunity to thank those friends whom I care for all of the support, prayers and help that you guys gave throughout those challenging time. You guys are indeed awesome! Any plans to go back next summer break again? 
Hehe, if only we managed to capture those moments but unfortunately we didn't even have time to do so. But still, I guess, no matter how many years pass us by, those moments will definitely be one of our favourite topics to reminisce, especially after all of us have successfully completed our course here in the United Kingdom. Kekeke. I can't wait for that moment~ Be sure to remind me in case I forget all about it, okay
Well, we might not be the strongest ones in the world, but, as long as we have each of us, insyaAllah, God's willing, we can definitely overcome all the obstacles and challenges that come on our way. Come what may, when we are together, we will definitely make it through the rain!





: 16th September 2010.
: 11.24 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I love seeing people who look so determined and serious in what they are doing. 
Maybe that's the reason I like watching other people doing their work. Kekekeke.