Proud.
My dear friends, this song is for you.
No matter what kind of path we may take,
no matter what our future may be,
and no matter what God has planned for us,
at this very moment,
I just want you to know that...
I am proud of your love.
I really do.
Thank you, my dear friends.
I really do.
Thank you, my dear friends.
And I promise you,
I will definitely protect this love.: 25th September 2010.
: 03.36 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: This is one of my favourite songs of DBSK.
Both the lyrics and this MV of their live performance never fail to make my eyes filled with tears.
No matter they are split up or not, they will forever be the five in my heart.
: This is one of my favourite songs of DBSK.
Both the lyrics and this MV of their live performance never fail to make my eyes filled with tears.
No matter they are split up or not, they will forever be the five in my heart.