Thursday, 23 September 2010

Interval.

I'm listening to: It Hurts Because It's Love

I don't know why, but I find that friends who can tease and laugh at each other mistakes but at the same time, support each other regardless what happens are definitely daebbakk! (it's a Korean word for 'the best'). I can't help but feel envious to those who have such friends.

Sometimes, I feel that time plays a very important role in certain relationships, especially friendship. Don't you think so?

I am watching a Korean drama entitled 'My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox a.k.a My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' now. Yeah, it's just not me. It's just I think I watch too much of Korean variety programmes that's why this time, as a change, I better try to watch a Korean drama series instead. But this time, I took two days to finish one episode. Huhh~ =_=

Today's weather is quite chilly and foggy.

I am listening to sad songs. And more sad songs. Oh, it is so sad.

It's more than meet the eyes. I guess it's true then.

I enjoy reading song lyrics more than reading manga now. What on earth is happening to me? Anyone, please suggest an interesting manga before it gets worse.

I think yellow is no longer my favourite colour now.

My biological clock is in a total mess.

I miss my cats. Really, I miss them.

Today, my heart is broken. The bitter feeling that I feel today is just the same feeling that I felt the moment I knew that Dong Bang Shin Ki (a.k.a TVXQ/DBSK) group was going to split. Seriously, my heart aches every time I watch any DBSK's videos or listen to any of their songs, and I think from now on, I will feel the same every time I listen to his voice.

Goodbye, love.



: 22nd September 2010.
: 05.57 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I miss my old friends. Miss Pencinta Heechul, please take a good care of yourself. 
I pray that your fever will soon leave you, sweetie~ Just be strong!