どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
Dear,
You just don't know how much I miss looking at your smile.
Ah, for all this while, I've been missing it so much!
I really miss that smile.
The smile that has always been my source of strength.
So please, no matter how gloomy your day is, please keep smiling.
Don't worry, even if it's raining, I will be there for you.
Ah, for all this while, I've been missing it so much!
I really miss that smile.
The smile that has always been my source of strength.
So please, no matter how gloomy your day is, please keep smiling.
Don't worry, even if it's raining, I will be there for you.
: 25th September 2010.
: 03.49 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Out of nowhere, suddenly, I miss this guy and his smiles.
I wonder what he is up to now.
Please don't forget to eat dear.
If you want kani (crab in Japanese), I will try to ask others to give it to you.
You know others will do anything for you.
*Note: The title of my post is actually the title of a song from DBSK. Oh, this surely brings back all the memories.
