Have you ever thought that you are always right, and others are wrong?
Have you ever felt that others don't understand you while you always try your best to understand them?
That is why all these while you always thought others are very selfish in their own way?
Personally, I often feel that.
I always feel that others always think of themselves. They put themselves first in any situation. They seldom think of others' feelings.
They just think about their own feelings and how people always hurt them while they themselves forget that they also hurt others.
All of us always hope others to understand us. If they failed to understand us, we blame them for not trying to understand. But actually, it is us who forgot to understand them in the first place. And it is us who hurt each other, without we realise it.
Well, I guess I myself must seek first to understand others, then to be understood.
I will try my best to understand them.
And I hope they will do the same for me in return. Please understand me and stop jumping into conclusion without trying to understand me.