Things were upside down for me these past few days.
Still, God blessed me with the presence of my friends, who never fail to support me and cheer me up with everything that they can.
Dear friends, indeed I am so thankful.
I can't thank you enough for everything that you guys have done.
Thank you so much.
Thank you for making me smile throughout these hard and difficult days.
And thank you for this song that you gave me.
It really makes my day.
May God bless you.
: 23rd October 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Distance is not an obstacle for us to crap things together.
Really, I just couldn't imagine what my days would be without both of you,
dearie Miss Pencinta Heechul and Miss Ratu Typo. Thanks for making me laugh!
Really, I just couldn't imagine what my days would be without both of you,
dearie Miss Pencinta Heechul and Miss Ratu Typo. Thanks for making me laugh!