Saturday, 15 January 2011

Please Stop The Time.

I'm listening to: Toki wo Tomete



Now, this is random.
Suddenly I feel like putting random things here.
You know, it's not good to keep everything inside your heart.
Sometimes, we need to express it somewhere.
Well, that's what I'm doing right now.
Ahahahaha


You know what, 
no matter how optimistic I am,
sometimes reality hurts.
The truth is, not all that we hope will come true.
But no harm done to continue hoping, right?


No, I'm not being too obsessed over them.
I just want them to be together.
It's their broken friendship that hurts me the most.
I just want a bunch of good friends stay friends.
That's what I want, 
what more in my friendships with others.






Their split is not what makes me sad and worried about them the most, 
their friendship is. 
I wonder whether their friendship is affected with all those things,
because to be honest with, that's the last thing I want to happen.





: 15th January 2011.
: 02.16 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: You know what I feel right now? 
It's like you are homesick to a place that doesn't exist, anymore.
Still, I will try to support them, no matter which path they choose.