"It's alright"
Even with just those words
If I could embrace your uneasy nights
Until the time you fall asleep
I will just become a blanket and hug you
From the time that humans are born
Everyone would have used the same pair of small hands to cry
That's why it is fine to remain like that
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
Because it is alright to cry when you feel like crying
It is ok to not pretend to be strong and to not endure.
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect you even more
The things that I can do, I would like you to tell me
In order for you to be able to smile at all times
I will prepare a warm place
Because I love you~
You will be able to do it again, even for a few times
Do not be afraid of the things which do not go smoothly
As much as the many times that you were hurt
You will be able to strongly greet a gentle tomorrow
In order to take a trip during our life
There will also be times where we backtrack while losing our way
But the path has been found.
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
It is ok even if you come to a stop, it is ok even if you lose
My feelings for you will not change
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect all of you
I would like you to support my loneliness too
Don't forget, I am here as your friend
Even on rainy days, even when we can't meet from far
Because I love you~
For the eclipsed moon to be full again
For the rainbow to appear when the rain has stopped
Even sadness will someday become a shining star
We will be joint to hope, shining star
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
Because it is alright to cry when you feel like crying
It is ok to not pretend to be strong and to not endure
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect you even more
The things that I can do, I would like you to tell me
In order for you to be able to smile at all times
I will prepare a warm place
baby you have all my love, no matter when
I will keep looking at you.
Because I love you~
Even with just those words
If I could embrace your uneasy nights
Until the time you fall asleep
I will just become a blanket and hug you
From the time that humans are born
Everyone would have used the same pair of small hands to cry
That's why it is fine to remain like that
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
Because it is alright to cry when you feel like crying
It is ok to not pretend to be strong and to not endure.
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect you even more
The things that I can do, I would like you to tell me
In order for you to be able to smile at all times
I will prepare a warm place
Because I love you~
You will be able to do it again, even for a few times
Do not be afraid of the things which do not go smoothly
As much as the many times that you were hurt
You will be able to strongly greet a gentle tomorrow
In order to take a trip during our life
There will also be times where we backtrack while losing our way
But the path has been found.
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
It is ok even if you come to a stop, it is ok even if you lose
My feelings for you will not change
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect all of you
I would like you to support my loneliness too
Don't forget, I am here as your friend
Even on rainy days, even when we can't meet from far
Because I love you~
For the eclipsed moon to be full again
For the rainbow to appear when the rain has stopped
Even sadness will someday become a shining star
We will be joint to hope, shining star
Because I want to protect you, because I want to keep protecting you
I am here, I would like you to believe that
Because it is alright to cry when you feel like crying
It is ok to not pretend to be strong and to not endure
Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect you even more
The things that I can do, I would like you to tell me
In order for you to be able to smile at all times
I will prepare a warm place
baby you have all my love, no matter when
I will keep looking at you.
Because I love you~