Thursday, 28 July 2011

Old Note 2.

If by chance we meet on this road again, will you pause and smile for a second? 



"In the first 30 seconds, I think you are like mango, various taste, 
then calm and strong like apple
but at last, I choose strawberry
bright red, sweet and sour, cute and soft!"

....................................................


I found this sweet note written by one of my friends years ago. I don't remember when and why did I wrote it down in my old notebook, but all I know is; this sweet note is one of those simple things that made my days. (Walaupun hanya pasal buah ehehe :P ) 

No matter how people often say that simple things are just trivial things, sometimes, all those simple and small things are the ones who have big impact on someone's life. See how much this simple note never fails to bring smiles upon my face every time I read it. Thank you dear for such a sweet message. May Allah bless you. 



"It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. 
Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention."




: 28th July 2011.
: Malaysia.
: 09.41 p.m.
: Thanks for all those simple yet sweet things you ever done to me. 
Yes, thanks to you. Yeah, you.
The one who reads this. Thank you.