Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Ahlan ya Ramadhan.

Mengapa nantikan senja, barukan terdetik pulang ke pengkalan.



I notice that; every time first Ramadhan arrives, stars shine brighter than they used to.

There are more older ones in the surau compared to the young ones. I can't find those who are at the same age as me. Oh, maybe they prefer going to the mosque than surau. Well, I don't blame them. Who doesn't want to pray at an air-conditioned place? I want too!

People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights. And we tend to forget our duties as Muslims but remember Allah's promises and yearn for His jannah. Astaghfirullah.

My cats are soooo gedik. Every time we eat at the table, they will surely jump onto our laps and watch us eat. I really want to hit them but when they make those puppy kitty eyes, I just don't have the heart to do so. Urgh, what is wrong with me?! 


"Will you get mad at me if I call you tembam?" "No." "If Bangah call you tembam?" "Yes." Ahha. Favouritism is detected.

Wherever you are dear, please take a good care of yourself. You might get sick in this kind of weather (no matter whether it's cold or hot), so please drink a lot of plain water and have a good rest. Don't stay up late unless you have something important to do. Like me. Konon.

"Then come home. This house misses you too." What are you waiting for, dear? Just go home. I'm pretty sure they miss you, just like how I miss you (or more than that).

I never know that my youngest sister likes selca so much. Until recently. Ahha. I wonder where did she learn such thing. Hurm.

Mom's asam pedas ikan tenggiri is the best! Hers is the best. I just don't wanna learn how she makes it because I want her to make me one instead. If I learn how to do it, she'll definitely ask me to make one myself. No no no, I want her version, not mine. Heh. Alasan.

I have to make a decision over something big. Should I or shouldn't I?

My grandfather is not that well. Please pray for him.

Excuse me. I am not that fanatic over Kpop until I don't know how or when to stop. I don't listen to Kpop all the time. I eat, I work, I pray and I sleep too. Please keep that in mind. Besides, I'm not into Kpop as a whole. I only listen to a few. Those who I like only. (But there are too much drama in my fandom now and it's tiring. Huhhh)

Just because I don't talk to you doesn't mean that I don't miss you. I miss you. Really.

I still can't get over the sad ending of Miss Ripley and the lack of sweet scenes in the final episode of City Hunter. Oh, in this life, things will not always be like what we want them to be, what more drama series.

My mom nagged a lot these days. Not because of house chores or things like that, but because one of my brothers didn't come home for the weekends and didn't call her back telling her why. Mom. She just loves her children so much that's why she gets sensitive over such issues. Bro, you should call at least! Huh.

People often put the blames onto others especially when something happens. They will try to look for others' faults instead of looking at what they have done wrong which might lead to it.

It's not easy to wake a nine-year-old girl up for sahur. It takes more than sweet words, threats and patience. Believe me. It's not easy.

If they can get through it, we can too. Plus, we have Him with us. What else do we need, right?



Doa for the beginning of Ramadhan. [taken from: islamicthinking.com]



: 2nd August 2011.
: 2 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 02.10 a.m.
: Malaysia.
: Listening to an old song in the middle of the night 
somehow brings back all the bittersweet memories from the past.