Friday, 12 August 2011

Sushi Zanmai Deluxe.

I know the road is long, make me strong.


These days, it's always raining in the evening. Hujan rahmat, insyaAllah. Sometimes, trees need rains too. Just like us. We do need water, don't we?

I notice the changes in you and I can't help feeling a little bit irritated. I shouldn't be so, should I?

All these while, I've been at war with myself. It's not easy to fight the temptations from my own self compared to the temptations from others. I. must. win. this. war. I must!

My cats' poops are sooooo terribly smelly. Urgh. And since I spend most of my time at home, it is my responsibility to clean all of it. Urgh. Do I ask you to poop everywhere my dearest cats?! Huh? Huh? What did you say? Miaow? Oh, you can't speak human language. Okay. Fine. I'll speak yours. Miaoowww miaooow rawwrr miaooww miaaow rawwrrr! ( I'm going crazy, I know) 

Caramel macchiato? Carbonara? Cheesecake? Oh dear, you are such a sweet talker, do you know that? But why aren't you this sweet to others? Oh dear mismatched eyes, you are such a puzzle indeed. But that what makes me love you more. Ahha.

I just love listening to the tazkirah given before we perform Tarawikh prayer at our surau. Please, do continue sharing the story of Annas bin Malik, dear imam. May Allah bless you for such a beautiful sharing. You know what, if I forget that there are people around me, I might cry listening to the story. Oh Allah, please forgive this humble servant of Yours. I'm not that worthy of Your jannah, but I can't stand going to al-jahhim, so please ya Rabb, forgive me. Forgive me ya Allah.

I just love teh kundur. Yes, I love it! Even if you say it tastes weird, I love it. Slurppp.

I find that it's hard to sleep without my two sisters next to me. Oh, I wonder what will happen to me then, especially when I return to the U.K for my final year. I guess I need to put a lot of pillows on the bed to accompany me then. Teddy bear? Ahha, it's so not me konon.  Domo-kun? Is he a teddy bear? Oh, except him then.

Honestly, I am very particular about privacy. And I believe, most of you too. There are reasons why I write this blog using not my real name, mentioning my friends using not their real names, and putting pictures using not my or my friends' real pictures. So please, whatever I've written in this blog, please don't spread it elsewhere without asking me first. This is my personal blog; my sanctuary and my own private place for pouring things that I have in mind and heart. If you happen to read it and know what I'm talking about, yes, it's written for you, but if it's not, then it's not for you. So please, what's in this blog remains in this blog. Thank you.

For those who follow me and I block them, I am deeply sorry. I don't block certain people, I block all. So please don't feel offended. I just don't like the feeling of having followers, that's all. I don't know why but the more followers I have, the more I will freak out. I'm weird (and you may hate me) but this is me (deal with it). However, don't worry, you can still read my blog but please just don't follow me.

If you know who I really am outside this virtual world, please don't simply tell others that I am the owner of this blog. Let me do the honour myself, please.

The chains of bad habits are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. Yeah, that explains why is it so difficult to be hardworking. I must break the chain! *turning into Super Biskut Bijan*

What is my Malaysian phone number? Sorry, I haven't bought one yet and I think I won't. Just contact me via all the social web that I have and you have or for those who have my mom's, you can just send texts to it. My mom will surely tell me if you guys send me one, but please make sure you tell her who you are. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Dear Miss Heechul Lover, I think I should change your name into Miss Sungmin Lover perhaps, should I? Ahhaha. Forever changing bias, eh? Oh, please eat something else apart from fish and veggie for breaking fast, will ya? Omo, talking about food makes me crave for cendol pulut. Heeekinda miss eating cendol pulut with you and Miss Ratu Typo. Oh yummy~

For those who are in the U.K, please be safe, take a good care of yourselves and may Allah take care of you guys.

Allah is the best Listener. You don't need to shout nor cry out loud because Allah hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.



: 12th August 2011.
: 12 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 03.42 p.m.
: Malaysia.
: Oh Allah, in this second phase of Ramadhan, please forgive me.
Your forgiveness is what I seek and long for.