Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Thunderstorm.

Under the same sky, living the same dream, we still believe this is not goodbye.




"The grievances that I felt today, you must take revenge!"

 "..." (poker face)

"Why don't you give me even a word of comfort?"

 "Crying helps to relieve stress."

"..." (grab a tissue and continue crying)




....................................................................................................



"The heart will rest and feel relief if it is settled with Allah 
and it will worry and be anxious if it is settled with people."

(Al-Qayyim)




P/S: Dear Miss Kang, Miss Shim will do. xoxo



: 17th August 2011.
: 17 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 00.43 p.m.
: Malaysia.
: I dreamt about the same person again, after years and years gone by.
But this time, I wasn't running away and that person wasn't trying to save me from them.
This time, I was with that person. Safe and sound.
Does this mean something?