Do you, do you, do you feel like I feel?
Out of nowhere, this old anime series came right through my head.
Oh, good old memories.
Should I watch it again?
What? When was the last time I watch it?
Oh, I was fourteen years old at that time.
Such a long time ne?
"We always believe that there is more time in tomorrow than today.
This is the one of the greatest mistakes we usually make."
[Happy Birthday to my late friend. May Allah bless you there. Al-Fatihah.]
: 7th August 2011.
: 7 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 7 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 02.00 a.m.
: Malaysia.
: Time passed by quickly these days, don't you think so?
Oh Allah, please forgive me if I have used all the time You've given me wrongly.
I know I'm such a bakalazy, selfish, ungrateful, crazy otaku, delusional fangirl most of the time.
Just please, oh Allah, please forgive me for being that.
I'll try my best (with Your blessings, guidance and forgiveness) to be a better muslimah.
Oh Allah, please forgive me if I have used all the time You've given me wrongly.
I know I'm such a baka
Just please, oh Allah, please forgive me for being that.
I'll try my best (with Your blessings, guidance and forgiveness) to be a better muslimah.
