Thursday, 11 August 2011

Gojitmal.

Goodbye (please don't go)
Be happy (please don't leave)






No.
It's a lie.
Please tell me it's a lie.




"Fear Allah and hold your tongue from telling lies, 
hold your hands still from theft,
and hold your feet firm from going astray."



P/s: To my dear Miss Heechul Lover, don't you ever feel weak or lonely. He is there for you. We are there for you. And I am here if you want to borrow my umbrella. It might be raining at your place these few days, who knows if it'll be raining at my place one day. So here, just use my umbrella this time. He knows. Just believe in Him. May this be the best for you and your family. *hugs*



: 11th August 2011.
: 11 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 12.45 p.m.
: Malaysia.
: Ahha, kinda into this dorky crybaby and his latest drama series today.
I know, I know, it's not a happy story, but I really really like it him.
After all, right now, I'm listening to a song which kinda suits his expression. Hehhe.