Comparisons are easily done once you had a taste of perfection.
Last week, or the previous week before it or maybe last month ( I just couldn't recall) , my friend told me how frustrated she was when she couldn't remember her blog's password. I still remembered, when I first read it, I thought to myself, how can she forget such an important thing? Password should be something private and personal which she will always know and remember it. That was what I had in mind at that moment.
Now, Allah tests me on what I had thought. After a few months neglecting my emails (I have more than three emails to be honest), I decided to open one of them just to clear the inbox. After I typed both my email ID and password, I received a notification stating that I have the wrong combination of either email or password. Thinking that maybe I had the caps lock on, I typed the password again. However, when I received the same notification again, then only I realised that I have just forgotten my email password. I sat there, in front of my laptop, staring right through the screen for a couple of minutes. No matter how I cracked my brain, I just couldn't think of what did I put as my password. Being too secretive, I even put different answers to the security questions in case I forgot the password. Serve me right, I couldn't even remember what answers did I put. Can you imagine or even think of what did I put for my first security question? Oh okay, I forgot to tell you what was the question. The question was: Where did I spend my honeymoon? Oh crap, why did I choose that question? Now, I couldn't think what was my answer back then. I was and am really very extremely sure that the answer was not even a place. I tried with names though, but lucky me, after a few attempts (in which I failed miserably), my email was locked. Yeah. Lucky me.
Now, Allah tests me on what I had thought. After a few months neglecting my emails (I have more than three emails to be honest), I decided to open one of them just to clear the inbox. After I typed both my email ID and password, I received a notification stating that I have the wrong combination of either email or password. Thinking that maybe I had the caps lock on, I typed the password again. However, when I received the same notification again, then only I realised that I have just forgotten my email password. I sat there, in front of my laptop, staring right through the screen for a couple of minutes. No matter how I cracked my brain, I just couldn't think of what did I put as my password. Being too secretive, I even put different answers to the security questions in case I forgot the password. Serve me right, I couldn't even remember what answers did I put. Can you imagine or even think of what did I put for my first security question? Oh okay, I forgot to tell you what was the question. The question was: Where did I spend my honeymoon? Oh crap, why did I choose that question? Now, I couldn't think what was my answer back then. I was and am really very extremely sure that the answer was not even a place. I tried with names though, but lucky me, after a few attempts (in which I failed miserably), my email was locked. Yeah. Lucky me.
The moral of the story? Please jot down or keep all your accounts name or anything with their passwords somewhere safe, but not too safe until you yourself can't figure out where it is later. Trust me. You'll forget them one day and you'll be having the same problem as me if you don't keep it somewhere else. Well, better safe than sorry. And better don't be like me. Ahha.
How can I forget my own password?
"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes."
: 19th August 2011.
: 19 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 01.07 a.m.
: Malaysia.
: I really love tazkirah given at the surau today.
I guess in order to be a better person which pleases Allah,
I need to learn how to be ikhlas in sharing, control my anger and forgive others.
InsyaAllah, even if it's kinda hard, nothing is impossible right?
