Tears are no sorrows, but they are the footprints to our dreams.
It was raining all day yesterday, but the love and kind prayers that dear Irshadians showed during Iftar Jama'ie really warm the cockles of my heart.
Things were a bit upside down yesterday, and to tell you the truth, I was really upset and disappointed to the point that I wished yesterday was not my birthday. That was until my dear friends hugged and gave me a birthday cake. Thank you~
I find that I miss listening to English and Japanese songs these few days, that's why I ended up downloading old English songs and all those anime OST. I really miss the old days.
It's the thought that counts. Really. But if you didn't show me, how would I know you have the thought. I would say that you didn't care at all.
I guess the weather affects me greatly. Or probably I was just too tired. In fact, I am now.
Oh, or maybe, this is just a birthday syndrome? You know, a syndrome where you feel sad and happy at once; which is rather imbalanced, then you have to look at yourself again if a birthday means so much for you in this life. Both melancholy feeling and excitement make you think that your birthday is a special day than any other day. People suffer from that syndrome because they expect too much. Or maybe, they are demanding too much and being ungrateful. Just like me. (-_-")
I am feeling a bit melancholic. Perhaps a video of sushi zanmai deluxe or my dearest mismatched eyes might help. Oh, manga! I forgot about it.
Really, I was so touched for the kind wishes dear friends. Thank you. You guys made my day yesterday. Thanks.
It's not easy being the eldest one among your siblings, what more if you are a girl and you have more brothers than sisters. #foreverdoinghousechores
Friends are a bunch of different individuals. That's why there are some who are better at understanding you, while some are not. So, don't expect that everyone will always understand you and the way you think.
My cats are getting on my nerves now. The little ones always poop everywhere they like and I'm the one who has to clean all that. Urgh. You should be thankful I love you. If not...
To tell you the truth, I love to edit my old posts. For those who've read this blog since beginning, you'll probably notice a few changes every now and then on my posts. Ahha.
By the way, don't be too worried of me. I write this for me. I just want to pour things out. Thanks for the concern anyway. I'll be okay. It's the rain, really. Don't worry, the heavy rain will stop eventually. Besides, after every rain, there will always be a rainbow, isn't it? ehhehe
"Be thankful to Allah SWT for the food on your plate, drink in your glass
and roof over your head.
and roof over your head.
You have more than many people."
: 26th August 2011.
: 26 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 26 Ramadhan 1432H.
: 11.57 p.m.
: Malaysia.
: It's raining heavily outside.
My cats' poops are everywhere and I am hungry. *head banging*
Oh, I think I need to watch my dearest mismatched eyes then.
Oh, I think I need to watch my dearest mismatched eyes then.