And who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Happy Eid Mubarak!
P/S: Oh, I almost forgot. Today is my friend's wedding day. May everything goes well, insyaAllah.
Be a good spouse and may Allah bless your marriage.
P/S: Oh, I almost forgot. Today is my friend's wedding day. May everything goes well, insyaAllah.
Be a good spouse and may Allah bless your marriage.
: 3rd September 2011.
: 4 Syawal 1432H.
: 01.04 a.m.
: Malaysia.
: Finally back at home, after almost one week at my mom's hometown.
It's been a great holiday, despite all the heat, traffic congestion and bitter experiences all the way through.
It's been a great holiday, despite all the heat, traffic congestion and bitter experiences all the way through.
May you have a very good time celebrating this Eid Mubarak, dear friends.
Oh yeah, this time, I plaited almost 50 ketupat sate on my own. Yeahhhh~ Ehhe.
By the way, where have you been dear Miss Kang? Hope you're doing fine.
Oh yeah, this time, I plaited almost 50 ketupat sate on my own. Yeahhhh~ Ehhe.
By the way, where have you been dear Miss Kang? Hope you're doing fine.
