Thursday, 15 December 2011

Ten years ago.

Tell me why I can't be there where you are




"It becomes increasingly easy, as you get older, to get drown in nostalgia."


............................


Dear Miss Lalita, I can't believe you still remember all those things we did when we were in primary school. I almost forgot all those things until you told me. Did I really use my science book to get rid of the ants on the wall near our desks? Why didn't you stop me from doing that? That's animal cruelty! And wow, I never knew you were also one of those 'lucky' students who got the golden opportunity to be punished in front of the class. I thought I was the only one. Ahha. Oh, about the camping. Ahhaha, until now I can still remember our parents' faces when we told them we want to camp. Where? Behind Miss Bubbly's house. Oh yeah, just behind her house. And when the night falls, we complained about the mosquitoes. Oh, and Miss Bubbly was trying her best to sneak in her own house to watch Pua Chu Kang. Ahhaha, don't play play ah. Precious memory that is.



: 15th December 2011.
: 09.30 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I still remember the road we once took to go to school together.
Do you still remember?