Waiting for rising sun
Miss Kang, it was nice hearing news from you. You miss me? Awww, you are such a dear. I miss you too, really. I have a lot of work to do, tons of them honestly, and yeah, at times like this make me think of you and others back in Malaysia even more. How's the weather now? Oh, it's almost winter (or maybe it's already winter, I'm not so sure myself ahha) and days get quite chilly despite the sun rays and all that. Don't worry, I have my heater on, thanks for your concern. I promise to take care of myself because I know if I don't, someone will bury me in the snow. Ahhaha, as if that someone has the heart to do that, right? How's your holidays? Rubber-tapping is fun, well, at least for me. Not everyone has the chance to do that kind of work you know, so you are indeed lucky. Just cherish the moment I tell you. But, I wish I was there with you and we can at least have a great time doing all sorts of things with Miss Ratu Typo. Oh, I bet she had a great time yesterday, waiting for that naughty little gamer. Mismatched eyes? Oh, he's in Singapore right now. I hope he takes a good care of himself. He likes to overwork sometimes, while me, heh, wasting time doing nothing (even when there are tons of work to do). I know, I know, I need to learn to spend my time wisely, I know. Despite all the ups and downs, I'm doing fine alhamdulillah but wait till I'm free, we gonna have a long session of talking nonsense and bickering. So, be prepared! Ahhaha. By the way, do send my regards to your parents. In the mean time, please take care of yourself okay? Don't skip meals, and don't stay up all night long okay? *hugs*
"The sign of maturity is not when we start speaking big things.
But actually it is when you start understanding small things. "
P/S: Awww, no matter how much you care about me, please don't skip your class just to see me dear. Don't worry, even if we didn't meet that day, we'll definitely gonna see each other again, one fine day. InsyaAllah. :)
: 4th December 2011.
: 01.11 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Most people tend to remember their rights but forget their responsibility.
And most of us tend to remember others' faults but forget our own.
Astaghfirullah.
