Across the Universe [Fiona Apple]
“You're still trying to protect me. Real or not real," he whispers.
"Real," I answer. "Because that's what you and I do, protect each other.”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
..................
“That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.”
So after, when he whispers, "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him "Real.”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
.........................
I have been reading The Hunger Games trilogy these past few days. Actually, I have read errrrrr like a third of the first book; Hunger Games loooonggg time ago but since work and other things had me preoccupied, I forgot to continue reading the book.
After I suddenly remembered about Peeta Mellark last Thursday (oh well, I don't know why my brain suddenly thought about Peeta Mellark), I decided to spend my free time (yeah, free la sangat kan), reading the book. Oh my, after I finished reading both Hunger Games and Catching Fire, I think I have a crush on Peeta Mellark more than any other fictional characters that I have read so far. This is bad. This is bad.
: 8th November 2014.
: 8.35 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: My housemate has finally got her 'baby'~
His name is Alex James Wilson. He he he.
Can't wait to see the baby.
