Sunday, 2 November 2014

My heart shattered into pieces today.

Iman adalah mutiara, di dalam hati manusia



........................


“The first step to loving yourself
begins with the words,
‘I matter.’ 
You deserve to occupy space.
You deserve to stand up for yourself
and claim your right to happiness.
You deserve to be here,
just as much as
anyone else.” 
Tina Tran, Self care 



: 2nd November 2014.
: 4.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: A teacher announced to the whole staff room that I didn't conduct the English camp
while I was actually photocopying things for the students in the office.
I didn't know about that and entered the class as planned. I even saw her passed by my class.
But later, when I knew about what she did earlier, my heart shattered into pieces.
I did conduct the class and she saw me. How could she?
And how would she be able to undo what others think of me, after this?