Fiction [B2ST]
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone
who is more deserving of your love and affection
than you are yourself,
and that person is not to be found anywhere.
You yourself,
as much as anybody in the entire universe,
deserve your love and affection.
...................
And with the above quotation, Miss Gorgeous Housemate and I decided to get away from this district we called Jeli (or Jelly because we can) and spend hours in Kota Bharu. We went to Kota Bharu using Rantau Panjang route and headed home using Tanah Merah route.
Hopefully with a change of landscape, a change of mood (better mood of course) will take place. A few more days of school until a three-days holiday. Every fiber in my body can't wait for the upcoming holiday. Wohooo.
: 26th April 2015.
: 8.10 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Today we had Book Festival in school.
And of course, I am one of the teachers in charge.
Even though I love books, I just can't get myself to love the position I am in.