Sunday, 5 April 2015

Most people are the victims of their own thoughts.

Standing still, Jenny, you've got me on my knees





..................


We had PTA meeting today in the school. Since I was the Master of Ceremony (MC), I had to withstand the boredom, the sleepiness and the evening heat that nearly making me punch someone's face. I know PTA meeting is a good medium for teachers and parents to meet and discuss about their kids and school in overall, but what I don't like is; waiting for the VIPs to come and when they come, we have to wait and listen for a word or two (yeahh right) by them. I don't mind if it's related to the development of the school and such, however, most of the times, they don't really go into that topic only. So it's like wasting time; waiting for them to come and waiting for them to finish talking. From 2.30 p.m until 6.15 p.m. Urghhhh wasting my time. So much waste. What a waste. Oh.


...................

What I like about Episode 7 of It's Okay That's Love drama series is when Hae Soo didn't even say a word when Jae Yeol said, "I'm fine. He didn't beat me up too much." Instead, she hugged him and patted his shoulder. And that's when his cool demeanor fell apart. 





I think that the moment we try to be strong is the moment we are at our weakest.




: 5th April 2015.
: 10.20 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: This drama is not for those who prefer sweet romantic type of drama.
This drama is a bit like the movie 'A Beautiful Mind.'
You have to sit through episodes of a perfect looking hero 
with a dark and disturbing past life (and mental health too)
and a strong heroin with the fear of loving someone.