Because of you, this heart of mine goes thump thump [Sunny Hill]
It was the same day like any other. The weather was unpredictable and I was mentally tired after long hours in the school. My body felt exhausted, too exhausted beyond words. Ironically, my mind was wide awake. I planned for a short nap (yeah right), however, no matter how well I plan, He is indeed the best planner. I lay on my bed, forcing my eyes to shut so that I could get a nap. I tossed on the bed, lulling myself to sleep. To my dismay, I couldn't fall asleep.
So, instead of wasting my time trying to get a nap, I switched on my laptop. What should I watch today, I wonder. A new drama series? Or one random episode of Running Man? I just couldn't decide. After some time passed, I chose the latter instead of the former. Great. Now, which episode? Which guest should I watch? Hurm, Lee Dong Wook? Watched him already. Ji Sung? Yeah, watched him twice. Kim So Hyun? Hurm, not today. Ahhhh, Lee Jong Suk! I haven't watched him since his latest drama Pinocchio early this year. Ahhhhh, Lee Jong Suk and that boyish smiles. I guess Lee Jong Suk will do.
And, after an hour watching him with Song Ji Hyo trying to accomplish the Secret Couple mission in Running Man Episode 181, I find myself browsing through his videos; from Running Man episode to his drama series.
I seriously like the background song they use for every interaction that these two have.
And without me realising it, I have finished watching Pinocchio (again) and Doctor Stranger (urgh that drama was such a flop, I only watched his part) and now I am watching I Hear Your Voice.
One thing about this namja is his smitten smiles. Aishhh I have such a soft spot for that kind of smiles. Of course Gong Yoo has the best smitten smiles (for me) but every time Lee Jong Suk smiles, I feel like my screen is literally exploding with rainbows and unicorns. Aishhh this namja. What spell have you put on me?
........................
"The people who left you did not understand how to love you.
This does not mean you are unloveable.
It means not everyone is equipped to handle the extraordinary."
......................
We mature with the damage,
not with the years.
: 5th November 2015.
: 6.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Seriously Lee Jong Suk is not my type,
but why he is now in my heart?
Get a grip dear heart. Wake up!

