Monday, 11 April 2016

I will just smile widely today.

When you say nothing at all [Ronan Keating]

"Look at yourself as a colour. You may not be everybody's favourite colour but believe me, one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete his picture."

......................

"You don't need to promise me the moon and the stars,
just promise me you will stand under them with me forever."

......................


My exact question, almost every single day of my life (now). Ahha.

.................

Just before I rushed to that Form 1 class, the school clerk told me there was a parcel for me. I was clueless as I told her that as far as I could remember, I didn't even buy anything online or ask my mother to post me things. So, after I got back from that class, I went straight to the office.
The moment I saw the name on the parcel, I smiled. Aishh, why did you take my words seriously? Ahhaa. If that isn't sweet, I don't know what is. Thanks, dear. I don't think I deserve such sweet gesture from anyone; especially from you. Thanks, I really like it. May Allah shower you with more blessings for such kind gesture :)


: 10th April 2016.
: 11.57 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I found my mouth saying to other people the words I should tell to myself.