If I tell you “it’s alright”
I know that they’re only words [Lee Hi]
My dear,I am sorry I should have noticed it earlier, with the deep quotes you shared and the black and white photos you posted. I agree, it isn't always flowers on days and all stars at night. There will be times for heavy rain on days and dark sky at night. I know, and I completely understand how dark and lonely it is at your side. But my dear, I am here whenever you feel like pouring all your dark thoughts. Because, you were there when all I saw was darkness.
I care about you so much I hope better days are coming to you. Please eat well.
.....................
Why depression is hard to understand.
It is invisible.
It is not 'feeling a bit sad.'
....................
: 23rd April 2016.
: 8.15 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I believe we should meet so that I can give you a warm hug.
And maybe we can sing loudly in the car like we used to years ago.
That was definitely the most stress-free time of our life.